Children At Play:
- is committed to forming a strong partnership with parents.
- respects the rights of parents to take a primary role in making those decisions that directly affect the future of children.
- focuses on maximizing the strengths of each child.
- is committed to providing the highest standard of care with the most advanced and innovative therapies and educational programs.
- recognizes that all children, regardless of developmental disability, race, religion, ethnicity or gender, are entitled to educational and theraputic services during early childhood that will allow them to develop their full potential.
- is committed to preparing all children for a smooth transition to the next age appropriate experience that capitalizes on strengths and promotes success.
- is dedicated to identifying and collaborating with community organizations and agencies who share our values of inclusion, acceptance and opportunity for all children.